Theta for a lifetime
Alpha Rho has a rich tradition of rewarding its members for their high scholarship endeavors during their undergraduate career. Over time, our fund for local scholarships has diminished which is why we are reaching out to all of our amazing alumni, asking that your lifetime love for Theta be directed at this time to the outstanding members of the Alpha Rho Chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta.
Kappa Alpha Theta is committed to upholding and strengthening the Theta ideals of highest scholarship, widest influence for good and love. Please help us continue to spread these ideals to our local chapter, Alpha Rho.
Alpha Rho Fun facts
- In April, Alpha Rho hosted a pancake feed and raised over $2,800 for CASA.
- To conclude the spring 2019 semester, Alpha Rho earned USD's Sorority of the Year Award as well as the Citizenship Award and the Leadership Award at the Order of Omega Greek Awards banquet.
- Recruitment this fall was a huge success! 42 new members were given bids.
- Alpha Rho's spring 2019 chapter GPA was a 3.586!
- Alpha Rho has held top GPA on campus for 52 of the 54 last semesters! (WOW!)
Where will the money go?
- All funds raised will be used towards scholarships for active Alpha Rho members of Kappa Alpha Theta in Vermillion, SD.
Keep in touch!
Want to know more about what the women of Alpha Rho have been up to? You can follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alpharhokao/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/alpharhokao/
Website - https://southdakota.kappaalphatheta.org
Help us succeed!
- Our alumni are an integral part of who Alpha Rho and Kappa Alpha Theta are. Without you, we would not exist! Thank you for taking the time to consider a donation towards the future of Alpha Rho. Every donation is important and appreciated! Feel free to share this with others you feel may be interested in investing in Alpha Rho's future.
- Our Purpose: "The intellectual ambition of the Fraternity shall be the attainment of highest scholarship. The social aim of the Fraternity shall be to exercise the widest influence for good. The moral aim of the Fraternity shall be the standard of love."
- Our Mission: "Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, Kappa Alpha Theta exists to nurture each member throughout her college and alumna experience and to offer a lifelong opportunity for social, intellectual, and moral growth as she meets the higher and broader demands of mature life."